Monday, September 21, 2009

Tales From Wales

I am in Wales and it is utterly enchanting, I love it. I love the sheep grazing in the open fields, the sound of the stream outside my bedroom window, the four hundred year old cottage I am staying in, the mountains, the people, and the energy of this place. I feel a deep spiritual connection here and will take it with me when I leave. We took a day trip to Liverpool yesterday to "Chase the Beatles." It was a wonderful day, I learned many fun facts about their lives and rise to stardom. But the thing that struck me the most was how each of their individual stories met and created one big chapter that changed musical history forever. I kept thinking, as I listened to our tour guide share about how these four young kids met and pursued their passion together that it was all so full of synchronicity.......so very timely. Any one of us could retell our life story and see where the forks in the road led us to heartbreak, true love, failure, and success. Life is a Magical Mystery Tour, sit back and enjoy the ride.........it's a beautiful thing.

1 comment: